Thursday, June 5, 2008

Pics for Saturday and Sunday!!! =D

The pics! Nt all the pics here onli some... Gt some nicer pics with me jux in case someone like YL and mavis come kill me..='(


The sian times on the boat... *yawn*

Vivian gt shocked by my FLASH! But Aloysius lik no respond to it... mux kill tt psp... =D

My father PLAYING with the LOBSTER! =0
Theres a CUTE 'boat' displaying at the restaurant gt some fishes and shrimps on the sides but gt quite alot so nt gonna post! =D

The restaurant BEAUTIFUL side! =D

The basin there. ;D

The BEAUTIFUL dustbin! XD

Taking pics of each other cameras! =D

OO!! Desz-kun posing for me with the pokka!

Another person posing for me! hehes! =D

The big bed for Zouyi to see! =D The bed very comfortable!

My new pet! Mr Crabby! Cute ba! XD


P.S. Pls do nt STEAL the pics. Jux ask if wan. =D

No comments: