Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Holidays..=D

Last saturday and sunday i went to indonesia with my family and cousins! it was like so very fun! the massaging is so shuang crack here and there! woots! from the side is yl's mum, yl, me, my mother, my mama and desz-kun. =D . then bla bla bla until the next day.. we went to the beach then i was like making sushi with the sand! then yl and pearllyn look for shells to deco my 'sushi'... haha..=D! Very fun so nt goin to explain further.. =D

Today went to lot 1 to do the project. met Nga kei Yanling and Chantelle then went to foodjunction eat. oso very fun then i was like takin pics all the time! haha.. =D... will post the pics after i uploaded it into my com coz now i tired. yawn... =D... we did lots of weird things there then laugh like siao! haha..



I miss u too! =D...

No comments: