Saturday, May 3, 2008

Exams...-.-"

Long time nv post le coz mayb is either i lazy or exam comin..^^... We can go home immediately after the papers so cool!!! =D

Monday
I had English test paper 1 is quite easy and paper 2 is i dunno how to say...==

Tuesday
I had Science paper tt is half easy half difficult. =D

Wednesday
I had Maths paper first then Geography paper. the maths is quite/very easy then dunno why other ppl say very difficult...-.- the geography paper is also half easy half difficult.^^... I now say easy then ltr i gt the lowest...T.T...

Thursday
No paper!!! =D!!! I went to cousin's hse and watch TV...-.-"... Then we go watch Death Note on her lappy..^^... We watch until very very very shuanggg ^^.

Friday/Today
I had Chinese paper which so very difficult! The paper 1 quite ok but the paper 2 is so killer mayb coz tt i nv study ba... onli read through the words once and sat for the test...-.-"... mayb is i act pro ba. can study dun study go play with Edwina...T.T... but then i like to play so very difficult to avoid tt... =D) Then after paper went home and gt saboed by sister again to go out. sian... hate to go out with her... waste my time...-.-"...


hehes. the pic i took at the SPCA during gg time.
Cute hoh!
GOOD LUCK FOR THE TESTS!

No comments: