Saturday, January 12, 2008

My life in the sch! ^^

Hehes... Most of the time i go to sch with Eunice^^ then when i reach sch she will go bak to her class then i will go to my class and put down my bag(so heavy X l )... Then after tt... i go to almost the entrance there to meet edwina... ^^.. then after i met her... she will go to her class and put her bag down then try to 'chase' me into 1E4... -.-".. but i run alittle faster then her so lucky!!^^.. I made some friends in sch... but... nth...-.-"... i jux gt weirder and weirder after each day oso dunno y... the thing i hate most in the sch is no matter how hard i try to speak louder THE TEACHER JUX CANT HEAR ME!!! or maybe they are jux faking it... -.-"... then after sch... of coz i go home...-.-" dun wanna gt killed by my mother... she dun allow me to loiter around after sch... T.T... Hehes... i gt into 1E2... quite fun la...

No comments: